Sold 9 Puffer Coat with Detachable Hoodie
VENDOR: Save the Duck
You Save: $324.00 (69%)
Product InformationMore from Save the Duck
- The Save the Duck® Sold Stretch Coat is crafted from a stretchy poly knit fabric in a channel quilt design has reliable performance features, ideal for cold-weather days in the city and country side. Its special, innovative, ultralight X-aylon® membrane guarantees excellent waterproofing, breathability, and windproof protection. OEKO-TEX® certified.
- SKU: #9319826
• Leave the down on the duck! PLUMTECH insulation is expertly crafted in order to not only imitate the properties of natural down but improve on them.
• Unlike traditional polyfill batting, PLUMTECH insulation utilizes padding created in order to match the fluffy, high-loft properties of down.
• Ultralightweight construction reduces bulk and encumbrance in order to maintain natural range of motion.
• While insulation is lightweight, it maintains a high density of fibers increasing both surface area of fibers and quantity of air pockets in order to trap a greater degree of warmth.
• Synthetic fibers create a hydrophobic face that speeds the passage of moisture vapor from perspiration, promoting breathability and quick-dry performance.
• Quick-dry design decreases internal humidity in order to resist accumulation of odor-causing mold.
Sold Stretch fabric:
• State-of-the-art fabric is designed to provide excellent freedom of movement without sacrificing weatherproof performance.
• Bi-elastic fabric interweaves stretch fibers in the warp and weft for movement-mirroring stretch and full range of motion.
• Integrated inner membrane provides both waterproof and breathable protection with a 3000 mm/24h / 3000-5000 g/m2/24h rating.
• Fabric is woven for durability, maintaining abrasion resistance for cross-season wear.
- Mock collar with a removable hoodie.
- Long sleeves and hand pockets at the sides.
- Two-way zip-front closure.
- Straight hemline.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 92% nylon, 8% spandex.
- Hand wash, hang dry.
All Save The Duck factories meet the following independent, third-party certification standards:
• Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) certification sets out 11 core labor rights which the Save The Duck factories implement within their entire supply chain.
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certification combines principles of international workplace standards, local laws and workplace regulations, and the spirit or language of relevant International Labor Organization (ILO) conventions. These principles represent a top-down approach holding human resources, health and safety, environmental practices, and legal compliance to the same set of standards.
• Bluesign® Certificate partners are committed to meeting the highest criteria of sustainability, focusing on resource efficiency, environmental impact, occupational health and safety of laborers, and consumer protection.
• The OEKO-TEX® Certificate stands for "Confidence in Textiles," providing independent textile texting. They work for enhanced product safety and sustainable production in the textile production chain through continuous improvement.
• Certified B Corporation.
- Product measurements were taken using size 1 (SM). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 32 in
- Chest Measurement: 36 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
When you check out the following shipping options are available.
We offer "Free Standard Shipping" (4-6 Business Days), on all orders at $75 and Above. Standard delivery is $6.95 for orders under $75.
In a rush? We offer Expedited Shipping as well!
2- Day Shipping ( Business Days)** $12.99
1-Day Shipping (Business Days )** 17.99
** Shipping speeds are based on transit times for the carrier and do not include the time it takes to handle a shipment and prepare it. On the checkout page, all the expected delivery dates are given. However if the billing information is incorrect, or if the billing and shipping addresses are different, there may be a delay in shipping your order due to the payment method and the approval procedures of that business.
For shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. territories, PO Boxes, or APO/FPO addresses, expedited shipping is not available. For orders delivered to these addresses, please provide additional time. Expedited delivery is also not accessible by the Department of Transportation for exports, including items containing dangerous material that could be certain watches due to the batteries they carry.
Refunds & Exchanges
Not satisfied with your order? That's really a bummer. We'll take it back, no questions ask. if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, we will gladly accept your returns within 30 days of receipt for most items in new condition.
- Please contact Customer Service using the contact us form on our website, indicating the item (s) you want to return and the reason. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Your patience will be appreciated.
- After receiving instructions for returning goods from us, please pack the item (s) that will be returned with the original packaging.
- Drop your package at the local post office.
- Returns are processed within 1-3 business days after we receive your package.
- With our 30 day Guarantee, you have 30 days to decide if an item is right for you.
- The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bras, underwear & pajamas, swimwear, jewelry and accessories (except scarves, handbags and mermaid blankets).
- Returned items must be in unused condition with original packaging. We do not accept a returned item that is worn, damaged, washed or changed in any way.
- We do not accept returned items sent back by you without checking with us in advance.
- We do not provide Freight To Collection (FTC) services for packages returned to us. Profits will be made at your own expense.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
Note: Initial shipping fee and insurance is non-refundable.