MA-1 Natus Jacket
VENDOR: Alpha Industries
You Save: $125.00 (54%)
Product InformationMore from Alpha Industries
- Introduced by the mid-1950s, the MA-1 became the flight jacket of U.S. Air Force and Navy pilots and ground crew. An addition to the jacket in 1960 was the reversibility to show off an Indian Orange lining. The reason being if a plane crashed, the pilot could reverse the jacket to the orange side to signal rescue personnel. Part of the civilian line started in the 1970s, the MA-1 Natus Jacket updates the iconic look with a hood for street-ready style.
- SKU: #8930727
- Standard Fit creates a classic silhouette.
- Flight jacket in a midweight design suitable for a 25° F to 40° F temperature range.
- Flight nylon shell provides durable, water-resistant protection.
- Zip-off, knit fleece hood hangs separately from the collar.
- Rib-knit stand collar.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Signature zipper utility/pencil pocket on sleeve with red "Remove Before Flight" tag.
- Snap-button hand pockets.
- Inner snap-button pocket.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem help seal in heat.
- Contrast lining varies with each color.
- Style #WJM47505C1.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Fill: 100% polyester;
Rib: 99% polyester, 1% elastane.
- Dry clean.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 23 in
When you check out the following shipping options are available.
We offer "Free Standard Shipping" (4-6 Business Days), on all orders at $75 and Above. Standard delivery is $6.95 for orders under $75.
In a rush? We offer Expedited Shipping as well!
2- Day Shipping ( Business Days)** $12.99
1-Day Shipping (Business Days )** 17.99
** Shipping speeds are based on transit times for the carrier and do not include the time it takes to handle a shipment and prepare it. On the checkout page, all the expected delivery dates are given. However if the billing information is incorrect, or if the billing and shipping addresses are different, there may be a delay in shipping your order due to the payment method and the approval procedures of that business.
For shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. territories, PO Boxes, or APO/FPO addresses, expedited shipping is not available. For orders delivered to these addresses, please provide additional time. Expedited delivery is also not accessible by the Department of Transportation for exports, including items containing dangerous material that could be certain watches due to the batteries they carry.
Refunds & Exchanges
Not satisfied with your order? That's really a bummer. We'll take it back, no questions ask. if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, we will gladly accept your returns within 30 days of receipt for most items in new condition.
- Please contact Customer Service using the contact us form on our website, indicating the item (s) you want to return and the reason. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Your patience will be appreciated.
- After receiving instructions for returning goods from us, please pack the item (s) that will be returned with the original packaging.
- Drop your package at the local post office.
- Returns are processed within 1-3 business days after we receive your package.
- With our 30 day Guarantee, you have 30 days to decide if an item is right for you.
- The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bras, underwear & pajamas, swimwear, jewelry and accessories (except scarves, handbags and mermaid blankets).
- Returned items must be in unused condition with original packaging. We do not accept a returned item that is worn, damaged, washed or changed in any way.
- We do not accept returned items sent back by you without checking with us in advance.
- We do not provide Freight To Collection (FTC) services for packages returned to us. Profits will be made at your own expense.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
Note: Initial shipping fee and insurance is non-refundable.